Birding Expedition Special:
- Day 1: Arrival – Transfer to the hotel
- Day 2: Birding around Crooked Tree
- Day 3: Birding and transfer to Pook’s Hill
- Day 4: Birding and transfer to Scarlet Macaw Project
- Day 5: Birding and transfer to Bocawina Forest Reserve
- Day 6: Birding at Cockscomb basin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Day 7: Birding at Cockscomb basin Wildlife Sanctuary & Hopkins Wetlands
- Day 8: Back Home
Meet and greet airport
Transfer to crooked tree with birding along the way
Sunset Birding on arrival
Sunrise Boat tour & Birding around Crooked Tree
Birding Presentation by Audubon before Dinner time
Sunrise Birding along trails at Crooked Tree, breakfast and then transfer to Pook’s Hill Lodge with birding along the way.
A stop for birding at the Belize Zoo.
Evening bird walk around Pook’s Hill Lodge
Sunrise Birding + drive and bird along the road to Actun Tunichil Muknal cave.
Presentation before dinner on Scarlet Macaw Project
After breakfast transfer to Bocawina Forest Reserve with birding along hummingbird highway. Stop at St. Herman’s Cave & Blue Hole for birding.
Optional Night walk around Lodge
Full day birding at Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary
Presentation on Belize’s Raptors Research
Early morning birding at Bocawina Forest Reserve and afternoon at Hopkins Wetlands
Sunrise birding on property, Breakfast and then transfer Back to Belize Airport.